RNIB Pears Centre for Specialist Learning
At RNIB Pears Centre, we provide a stimulating, creative and purpose-built setting for children and young people with multiple disabilities, complex health needs and vision impairment to live, learn and grow.
RNIB’s schools, college and residences offer a range of specialist education, care, therapies, health support and outreach services for blind and partially sighted children and young adults with additional disabilities and complex needs.
RNIB has a wide range of services for blind and partially sighted children and young people, their families and the professionals who work with them. This includes children and young people with additional disabilities and complex needs. We offer:
- Specialist advice and guidance
- Family support, events and activities
- Specialist schools, college and residences
- Teaching and learning guidance
- Information and networks for young people
- Research and campaigns
- Products, toys and games
- Accessible books, magazines and curriculum materials
Visit www.rnib.org.uk/children to find out more.